Impact Factory Code of Ethics
Our Commitment to Our Clients
- We will serve our clients with integrity, competence, independence, objectivity, and professionalism.
- We will establish realistic expectations of the benefits and results of our services via mutual discussion with our clients.
- We will only accept assignments for which we possess the requisite experience and competence to perform. If we recommending other professional advisors we will endeavour to only recommend those with the knowledge and expertise needed to serve our clients effectively.
- We will treat appropriately all confidential client information that is not public knowledge, take reasonable steps to prevent it from access by unauthorised people, and will not take advantage of proprietary or privileged information, either for use by ourselves, the client’s firm, or another client, without the client’s permission.
- We will be candid and honest with our clients while treating sensitive issues with the appropriate level of care and concern.
- We will avoid conflicts of interest or the appearance of such and will immediately disclose to the client circumstances or interests that we believe may influence our judgment or objectivity.
- We will offer to withdraw from a consulting assignment when we believe our objectivity or integrity may be impaired.
- We will offer to withdraw from a consulting assignment if it becomes clear to us that our client is unable or unwilling to implement the strategies and recommendations of the consulting program.
- We will refrain from inviting an employee of an active or inactive client to consider alternative employment without prior discussion with the client.
- We will treat the employees of my clients’ with respect and courtesy.
- We will turn up on time, respond in a timely manner and do what we say we will.
Our Commitment to Fiscal and Legal Integrity
- We will agree in advance with a client on the basis for fees and expenses and will charge fees that are reasonable and commensurate with the services delivered and the responsibility accepted.
- We will not accept commissions, remuneration, or other benefits from a third party in connection with the recommendations to a client without that client’s prior knowledge and consent, and we will disclose in advance any financial interests in goods or services that form part of such recommendations.
- We will operate within the boundaries of the law.
Our Expectations of Our Clients
Work harder on yourself than you do on your business (your business success is underpinned by your level of personal and professional development).
- Read to expand your vision and perspective.
- Be on time to meetings.
- Complete the agreed business improvement work between meetings.
- Pay invoices on time.
- Be open and frank and advise us of any concerns you have with us or our services.
- Consider referring us to at least two other business owners who you believe would benefit from our services.